Thursday, May 27, 2010

Friday Facts

Friday Facts is a new blog segment I am starting this week.  I picked out some random questions for the family to answer individually and we will post the answers on Friday's.  It will be like "Star of the Week" and will rotate among family members. 

This week we are featuring ASHLEY!!

These questions were all answered by Ashley: 

Name: Ashley Jean Canfield

Age: 6

Birthday: January 9, 2004

Place of Birth: Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Des Moines

Parent’s Names: Scott & Rae Ann

Siblings: Alison, age 11 (almost 12)

Favorite Nickname: Smash

Best Friend: Ella & Sierra

Favorite Color: Red

Favorite Food: Crispy Chicken

Favorite Drink: Water

Favorite Movie: Up

Favorite Song: In My Head by Jason Derulo

Favorite Game: Old Maid

Favorite TV Show: iCarly

Favorite thing to do: Play school and be the teacher

What I want to be when I grow up: Scientist

What are you most thankful for: My stinky toes to put in Alison’s face

Favorite pictures of Ashley:


Wearing Mom's socks

Christmas Hat

Messy face!!

She loved to stick out her tongue!

Wearing Uncle Eric's Navy Hat

2 comments:

  1. Great job Ashley!! Can't wait to see who gets the questions next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Ashley, Uncle Eric knows a little bit about science if you want someone to teach you!

    ReplyDelete