Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Facts

This week, I am proud to present you... Rae Ann  :)


Name: Rae Ann (Reams) Barrett

Age: 30

Birthday: January 3, 1980

Place of Birth: Des Moines, IA

Parent’s Names: Tim & Juliann

Siblings: Stacey Miller, Kristin Reams, Richard O’Bannon

Favorite Nickname: Rae Rae

Best Friend: Kim Harms

Favorite Color: Pink

Favorite Food: Pizza (preferably Old Chicago)

Favorite Drink: Pepsi

Favorite Movie: The Wedding Planner

Favorite Song: Hallelujah

Favorite Game: Yahtzee

Favorite Book: The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks

Favorite TV Show: Rules of Engagement

Favorite thing to do: Spend time with my family and friends

What I want to be when I grow up: If only I knew…   I would like to have my own real estate business and flip houses. Maybe when the market gets better.

What are you most thankful for: The unconditional love of my husband and of course my two beautiful daughters!

Favorite pictures of Rae: (not really sure these are my "favs" but they are pics non the less)


Look... I was cute once! :)


And... ugly again. Ha!  I have a matching picture of my sister doing this.  Oh, the things you do to entertain yourselves on long car rides. 


Night out at Miss Kitty's with Steph and Misty


Me and SpongeBob in Vegas.  He was so happy to see me!


Kim's daughter Jordyn Rae Harms.  She's now our little Rae Rae.  :)


My nephew Nicholas.  He's the happiest baby in the whole world!


All my favorite ladies. Steph, Kati, Kristin, Kim, Me, Stacey, Lindsay and Suzanne


Nick's niece and nephew, Hailey and Carter


My Favorite Wedding Picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment